Sunday, March 18, 2012

he scored!!

Basketball is coming to a close and the team is great, the league leaves a bit to be desired but i digress.... My only hope for the boys this season was to make one goal....Reid did this the first game...so mission accomplished. Dale however treats the ball more like a hot potato than a ball and gets rid of it ... he is a defensive machine...we joke that his motto is no one scores on my side of the field/ court...not even me! So finally in his last season game he did it.... he scored. He was soo touched he cried and his coach asked if he was ok and he said yea i just never thought it would go in.... of course I missed the video of it... but saw it happen. I am very proud that they are trying new things and even though not a star at it ...doing it non the less.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: