Monday, March 19, 2012

my dads bday poem

Hmm how old how old it is a wonder,
Ok .....well now .....let me ponder.

Over 30 easy to tell,
since his three kids are as well.

But less than 90 thats easy too,
as he is still spry and has lots of youth.

Older because,the hearing is questionable on occasion,
but with all the music played and enjoyed that there is any left is amazing!

Yet young and quite dexterous he is with his hands,
his wood working will show he has many fans.

And young again, as he skis the slopes,
and and acts like a teen playing jokes.

But then wise with age to his 6 grand kids,
there bepaw is the man and the cool corvette is his!

So is he 60 or 80 or 75 hmmm I dunno I just glad he is happy,and healthy, still playing his horn and on the hard notes even stealthy.

We love you dad you are a star and we don't care how old you are,
and honestly it is easier on us, all that hard math ...it's not worth the fuss


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: