Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chistmas came early, 2.5 years late

Not to open a HUGE can of worms I will simply say that I was unjustly accused in a child care center liscencing case of negligence and I can say with pride now......VINDICATION IS MINE! The Judge overturned the finding, and 2.5 years and too much money to admit later I am done! I had a great attorney and the truth prevailed. I can only hope that the invetigator learns from this to do proper investigations to reveal the truth and protect the children that need it and not waste time and money on ones that are unsubstantiated. I am trying to find forgivness for him and pray that this ordeal was not in vain but somehow will positively affect someone involved.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

hey susan! i LOVE your blog! you're such a fantastic writer... keep the funny stories coming! and congrats again on being exonerated!! -cj

The Pruetz Family said...

Hey -- I'm so glad you're blogging! What fun! Keep up the good work. I love it!
Erin