Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Science Project

Apparently, I have been picked for a science project and I just realized it today. So I feel compelled to share this data with my friends. My project that I can only assume has been divinely assigned to me is HOW MUCH LAUNDRY CAN MY LAUNDRY ROOM HOLD BEFORE PHYSICALLY EJECTING ME?……my hypothesis is A LOT of STANKY laundry. Obviously I cannot DO any laundry because that would be catastrophic to my data results…..injecting downy filled lavender air and bounty softness would clearly influence the penicillin that I can only imagine is growing. I could have on my hands a cure for Cancer….or I could also just have so stained clothes. My husband is not as enthusiastic as you might hope with the call of….Do I have ANY clean socks…..and can YOU find them Please……I mean really how selfish can he be! He very well could be solely to blame that the universe might NEVER know the finding of my experiment. My only dilemma is that the room might just very well hold more that we currently own leaving me with a few choices, toss the experiment that I am now COMMITTED to, borrow from friends and neighbors, which is somewhat rude since I have no idea how long this could go on, or clearly number 3 purchase new items for my family to dirty and submit that data to the room. I mean really this is for humanity here and maybe I could even get a grant to cover the costs? HMMMMM So it is off to the store I go!

I WISH….does Medina Childrens Home take dirty donations?…..is that really bad Karma? Wow how can one family get so much junk dirty…..and I can’t even blame Duke b/c all of his stuff is drycleaned. Well I am off to scrap the experiment and burry myself in the stink and hope I can come out clean in the end…..and then comes the hard part the putting away b/c weird as it is I like to fold. Ok well hope all is well with all of you and heres to a great weekend that does not involve LAUNDRY!

No comments: