Friday, October 27, 2006

Today is one of those days I am so glad I live in San Antonio, beautiful day, sunny, 75 and windy. I love windy days not real sure why but they invogorate me maybe it is because I can open the window and see the curtians billow and feel the fresh air. Also is a awsome opportunity to air out the house.

No huge plans for the weekend but some fun stuff. Today I promised Dale we would go to Chick Fil A and get his meal from Red Ribbon Week after school, then football practice, and then the Fall Festival at Reid and Macys Pre-School. Petting zoo, pony rides, carnival games, moon bounce, food and silent auctions....good times. Saturday we have Reids game at 9 and Dale has a double header one at 9 and 10, and then some pumpkin carving that afternoon, and then Dale and Duke are going to watch MONSTER HOUSE. This is Dales first scary movie so we will see how that goes....it is rated PG but to a 5 yr old that means nothing. My thought is that at home we can have on the lights and stop it if needed, and have the important special blanket for security...but he would NEVER admit that he is "just cold." Sunday I will sleep in and Macy and I will enjoy a quiet house while the boys go on a Hummer Offroad trip in Bandera....hopefully Duke will be on the cautious side.....I figure sending the boys is the best insurance b/c he would be reckless alone but would never do anything to hurt or scare the boys. Thats about it for us. All is well here everyone is healthy now and over all the crud we had....YEA. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments: