Monday, January 15, 2007

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE

Wow so winter has arrived for the next couple of days here in San Anton.....and it is COLD and yucky. I know for my Northern relatives that 32 is just freezing and compared to their temperatures pretty warm but for us it is a reason to close up shop, cancel appointments and watch the fire burn. So my kids have cabin fever like crazy, and are jumping all over the place. We busted out the legos today to give a new activity, and have done playdo, and next I am giving into the playstation. The worst is the dogs DO NOT want to go out to go to the restroom so I have to take them......yea so much fun but better than the alternative.














I have to include at several friends request my thoughts on my Scooba...the robotic floor mop. So senior scrubito is pretty great. I mean really anything that will clean my floor without me actually doing it is pretty wonderful. It does clean and actually makes several passes over each area. However my floor is not the ideal test area I am sure. I on regular occasion have to scrub and pick at the mystery sticky spot to get it clean. I am not a slob, I just have 3 kids and 2 dogs and a husband that has a Huge Pig Pen gene. So at any given time I have dog hair, mud, sand, food, spilled milk, juice, legos, playdo, crayons.....really this could go on and on. So to let Senior Scrubito loose is really like sending him into battle with a toy gun. But with all of that it does a good job and is better than not moping at all for sure. It however is not as good as moping yourself, as it cannot pick at the sticky spots, and bust out a knife when needed. So it is ideal for the day to day clean but you need to do the real cleaning some too. Which in my mind is fine....it mops 3 times and I do 1, I am good for that. Plus I find when Senior Scrubito mops and the kids spill, I do not care as much since I did not invest the time and energy in the cleaning....which is good for all involved.


On another note we have the BEST dog in the world. Annie asside from protecting all the kids from the day they came home from the hospital, to sleeping in the boys room at the end of the beds, cleaning up what falls from the table...but never begging just accepting what is dropped sometimes intentionally sometimes accidentially. She allows the kids to sit on her and play with her. The best was the other day when Macy put Annie nite nite, and she laid there for the patting and all....that is a GOOD DOG. Here is the proof.

Finally here is Reid and his busted lip....not too bad looking but the inside was the ugly part thankfully!



No comments: