Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice Ice Baby


So the ice is finally melting and my hopes of my truck defrosting itself did not happen so I turned it on and let it run for almost 2 hours. I got the windows and rear but the hood still has an inch of ice on it as well as the roof. Talk about an ugly picture today. My Mountain Laurel and Oleanders may never be the same again. Well here is to a bunch of soggy days ahead. I wish we had a truck that could gather all the water and go dump it in the aquaifer to fill it up so we will have plenty of water this summer. Anyway we got the truck cleaned, and the driveway and steps walkable minus the Mountain Laurel laying on the steps and walk.



















Any how here are a few more pictures and one of the kids bundeled up watching tv....a once in a lifetime shot or at least once a season. The funny part was that I snapped 3 shots and then when I got them to the computer noticed Macy has her finger in her nose in half of them.....NICE.




No comments: