Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dales Realization

Yesterday Dale told Duke durring lunch. Daddy I think I love Star Wars too much. I love the movies, games, action figures, ships, tshirts, pants, the plates, cups, bowls...., I think I love it too much. Ahh smart are you young Jedi to know the temptations of the dark side.

So it is icy rainy and yucky here today and schools are closed as well as roads and offices. And Duke went in to work....partially b/c he had some stuff to do but I think mostly b/c he is Duke and has to see what is happening and test his driving skills. So he made it to his office which is only 2 miles away so that is good but still a little crazy in my mind.

Well my kids are starting to make their own fun...which is usually not a good thing so I need to investigate.

No comments: